Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Well it's been an interesting few weeks, I'm sorry I've not been around to post. I've been a little frustrated. Struggling with headaches and dizziness for a month and a half, have seen my doctor and haven't gotten anywhere. I tried the cleanse, it messed with my blood sugar and made me sick so that's out…..it's gonna have to be Eat Clean for me until I can get things in my body functioning to a level where it will tolerate a cleanse. This time of year is difficult, I'm doing better than years past, but I love the baking and traditions centered around this time of year. I've decided I will not beat myself up, I will learn to have grace on myself, and learn to move on after "off plan" meals. I will make an effort to fill my body with cleaner healthier meals, but enjoy this time of year. Come January, my focus can be more dedicated and I will also get my butt back in the gym near the end of Jan when we get caught up after Christmas. I'm sorry this isn't more exciting….but it's where I am for now…and today I'm not feeling great again…..so this one is short. Hope you all are doing well and hope to start hearing great stories from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment